- Development system integration of embedded computer vision systems for industrial applications
- Design and evaluation of FPGA/SoC architecture or embedded system
- Research on point cloud processing algorithms or other latest 3D vision algorithms
- Literature review and patent reading
- Preparation of technical documents
- Ph.D. holder or Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Strong programming skills in VHDL/Verilog, C/C++ and Python, experience in cross-platform programming.
- Solid understanding in FPGA programming / embedded system or SoC architecture, related firmware development, data structure, algorithms, and image processing.
- Experience in analogue & digital circuit design and signal processing is a plus.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.