- Research and development for emerging sensing and display related technologies including but not limited to VR/AR/MR display technologies, biometrics and other sensing technologies
- Carry out an embedded system to integrate the display and sensing devices
- Design sensing and display module driving system
- Prototype creation, initial bring-up, debugging and verification
- PhD holder or Master’s degree in Electronic, Electrical, Computer Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experience. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Experience in SoC embedded system design, video and image devices
- Experience in high speed design and integration of USB, cameras, displays in implementing protocols such as MIPI, DisplayPort, USB 3.1
- Experience in schematics and PCB design using Altium
- Experience with low-level programming and debug for embedded development
- Experience in FPGA development is a plus
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.