- Design and develop the electronic control module for inspection machine system / IoT system.
- Hardware design and implementation included schematic, system diagram, firmware, PCB layout and hand-on circuit.
- Test plan design and arrangement.
- Prepare the technical document included BOM and report.
- Debugging and analysis the hardware system.
- Idea and conceive presentation.
- Support R&D project.
- PhD holder or Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering or related disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- In-depth knowledge of basic electronic, system and signal processing.
- Experience of schematic, layout or firmware design.
- Experience of industrial system or product design.
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills in both hardware and firmware issues.
- Familiar with design tools on Altium designer, Visual studio, etc. is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
- Self-motivated, good communication and presentation skills.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.