- Design PCB layouts & schematics to develop high-speed and reliable circuits, mixed signal IC, firmware programming in vision system including camera, display and illumination synchronization
- Design and evaluation of SoC & embedded system architecture
- Cooperation with the software team to implement AI, algorithm accelerator and controlling logics into SoC/FPGA/ASIC
- Assist in R&D project’s planning and management
- Carry out literature review on products, patents, and research papers to support technical idea generation and proposal drafting
- Ph.D. holder or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, IC Design or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experience. Candidates with fewer experience may also be considered
- Experiences in PCB schematic & layout design, mixed signal IC design, digital signal processing
- Experiences in firmware development including DSP/MCU programming with different interface protocol, PLC ladder logic and FPGA HDL (Verilog or VHDL) coding and verification
- Strong programming skills in C/C++, experience in Python, TCL, cross-platform programming and Linux environment is highly preferred
- Familiar with EDA software such as Altium/Cadence/Mentor/Synopsys, etc.
- Experience in analogue & digital circuit design is a plus
- Familiarity with SoC/Embedded system design is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.