- Conduct electrical/electronics design and layout for various electronics products.
- Build hardware prototypes and perform circuit debugging and evaluation.
- Compile technical documents for the project deliverables, including design drawings, test plans, test reports, etc.
- Participate and contribute to the project proposal preparation process and develop key IPs/patents of electrical/electronics technologies.
- Ph.D. holder or Master degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering, or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences.
- Complete research project or product development experience in portable electronics, energy storage system, automation system, etc. is preferred;
- The experience in mixed signal IC design such as ADC/DAC, interface circuit like PHY is a plus;
- Creative, self-motivated and good problem-solving skills is preferred;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, a good team work player.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.