- Perform digital circuit design front-end design and verification in mixed-signal IC for advanced wireless communication SoC.
- Perform RTL coding simulation, synthesis, DFT and verification.
- Perform FPGA design and verification.
- Participate in system design, chip evaluation and debugging.
- PhD. holder or Master degree in Electric/Electronic Engineering or related disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Experience in digital circuit design and/or SoC integration is a plus.
- Experience in RTL coding, synthesis, simulation, DFT, power analysis, timing analysis and FPGA design is preferred.
- Experience in mixed-signal IC design tools and design flows is preferred.
- Knowledge on principle of digital circuit design, UNIX/Linux and scripting languages will be an advantage.
- Knowledge on communication system is a plus.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.