It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
- Conduct research and development projects in the field of computer vision for solving various problems related to object detection, segmentation, biometric identification, environment sensing
- Work with hardware engineers for prototypes development, system testing, debugging and optimization
- Work with software engineers for deep learning model deployment
- PhD holder or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Engineering, Mathematics or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experiences. Candidates with fewer experience may also be considered
- Experiences in object detection and tracking, biometric identification and relevant areas
- Familiar with Deep Learning frameworks such as tensorflow, pytorch
- Experience in Linux and Docker application development
- Experienced in using cloud services from AWS/GCP/Azure is a plus
- Experience in model compression is a plus
- Experience in GPU Programming (OpenCL, CUDA) is a plus
- Published paper in CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NIPS is a big plus
- Self-motivated and good communication skills
- Lives ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]tri.org. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.