- Conduct innovative R&D work on cybersecurity areas.
- Perform security assessment, threat analysis, vulnerability research and penetration test for web apps and network.
- Explore emerging security technologies related to fields such as blockchain, cloud, and IoT.
- Design advanced security training courses with ASTRI’s cyber range facility.
- PhD holder or Master degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Information security or relevant discipline with minimum 3 years of related experiences are welcome to apply. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- At least 2 years’ experience on information security related projects is highly preferred.
- Understanding on security architecture, security assessment, experience with network, cloud and system security tool is highly preferred.
- Preferably with certificates / training in information security and hands-on experience in Linux, Windows, penetration testing and virtualization software.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, good English writing and reading ability is highly preferred.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.