- Conduct innovative R&D work on machine learning or deep learning to be applicable in cybersecurity areas
- Explore emerging security technologies related to fields such as machine learning, AI, data analysis, blockchain, cloud, and IoT
- Master degree holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering Information Security or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experience. Candidate with fewer experience may also be considered
- Understanding on machine learning, deep learning and data analysis. Knowledge in cybersecurity, blockchain, cloud and IoT is a plus
- Preferably with some hands-on experience in Linux, Windows, virtualization software
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, good English writing and reading ability is highly preferred
- Live the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.