- Work closely with customers in Mainland and Hong Kong and may need to site visit.
- Develop algorithms for Computer Vision, object detection, recognition and quantitative image analysis using Deep Learning.
- Develop algorithms for Natural Language Understanding for English, etc.
- Perform independent R&D work including literature study, open source code search and patent reading.
- PhD holder or Master’s degree in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Information Engineering / Mathematics or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experience. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Solid development experience in image processing, computer vision and machine learning.
- Familiar with machine learning algorithms on computer vision, OCR related development, natural language processing and image processing applications will be a strong plus.
- Familiar with algorithm development with C/C++ on Windows and Linux platform is a plus.
- Skilled in C/ C++ coding, parallel computing such as OpenMP and GPU programming such as CUDA.
- Fluent in written and oral communication in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.