It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
- Assist in ITF R&D or contract service project as assigned
- Develop 3D reconstruction system algorithm
- Develop data processing algorithm and software for 2D/3D Vision applications
- Provide technical solutions and support to the customers
- Ph.D holder or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experience. Candidates with fewer experience will be considered as Engineer or Senior Engineer.
- Research and development experiences in 2D image processing, 3D reconstruction, 3D graphics algorithm, computer vision and relevant areas.
- Proficiency in programming with C++, Python, OpenCV and GPU coding (e.g., CUDA)
- Experience in 2D&3D object detection and classification algorithm is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team working spirits and good analytical thinking
- Live the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.