- Perform the circuit design of battery/energy management system including simulation, circuit schematics, and PCB layout;
- Develop hardware prototype and perform circuit debugging and evaluation for 3rd generation semiconductor applications, such as high-power dc-dc converter, size-reduced dc-ac inverter using digital signal processor, etc;
- Propose improved solution to the device-level electrical performance and reliability of power electronics semiconductors
- Compile technical documents for the project deliverables, design drawings, test plans and test reports
- Participate and contribute to the project proposal writing process and develop key IPs/patents of power electronics technology.
- Ph.D. holder or Master’s degree in electric/electronic engineering or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 year of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- In-depth knowledge in electronics/electrical circuit design for battery/energy management system is preferred;
- Knowledge and experience in 3rd generation semiconductor devices is a plus;
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communication skills;
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character is preferred.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.