- Develop cross-platform software of 3D vision including software infrastructure, code implementation and improvement
- Cooperate with algorithm designer and coordinate software testing
- Deliver software solution and provide service to the customers
- PhD Holder or Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Information Engineering or related disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experience. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Skilled in C/ C++ coding, parallel computing such as OpenMP and GPU programming such as CUDA
- Familiar with software product development process is highly preferred
- Experience in UI development using Qt, OpenGL/VTK/OCC is plus
- Experience in embedded system development is plus
- Fluent in written and oral communication in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.