Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Develop facial emotion detection software
- Apply AI and deep learning technologies to enhance the functionalities
- Analyze, benchmark and evaluate system performance
- Document algorithm design and software architecture
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Engineering, Mathematics or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experience. Candidates with fewer experience may also be considered.
- Experience in TensorFlow and OpenCV is a plus
- Proficiency in Python programming is highly preferred
- Experience in facial emotion analysis is a plus
- Fast learner of new technologies, good communication skills in written and spoken English, self-motivated and passionate in research and development
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected].
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.