- R&D on 5G/6G radio access network software and intelligent application software, with objectives to commercialize and demonstrate market leading performance.
- Design and develop a 5G/6G mobile intelligent system including
- MAC/RRM/SON algorithms
- Mobile intelligent algorithms with remote sensors such as camera and radar
- System level simulation and theoretical analysis, and
- Standard compliance verification
- Develop control and data planes of protocol stack for 5G/6G base stations.
- End-to-end system integration, interoperability testing, verifications, performance testing and tuning on 5G/6G base stations;
- Work with hardware, software and system engineers and support customers for commercialization
- Ph.D. holder or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Knowledge of computer networks and protocols is a plus;
- Experienced programming knowledge in C/C++, Python or Shell script programming is preferred.
- Experience in development on Linux, especially network programming, multi-thread, Inter-Process Communications and so on is a plus
- Experience in OO design, Data structure, Algorithm design and Software Development Process is a plus.
- Familiar with the network architecture, protocol and traffic analysis with Tcpdump, Wireshark and other packet analysis tools is preferred.
- Knowledge of 4G/5G standards, system architecture (SA) and procedures are preferred. (related hands on experience is preferred for Senior Engineer or above);
- Experience on 4G/5G base station or terminal protocol development and optimization is a plus
- Experience on 4G/5G protocol algorithm design and implementation is a plus
- Experience on 4G/5G end-to-end testing base stations and terminals is a plus
- Experience on field trials on communication systems is a plus
- Experience on use of test equipment such as TM500, VSA, F64 channel emulator is a plus
- Solid knowledge on signal processing, image processing, information theory, numerical analysis, stochastic process and machine learning is a plus
- Experience on ROS, localization and Autonomous Guided Vehicle (AGV) control system is a plus
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.