- R&D on 5G/6G radio access network software and intelligent application software, with objectives to commercialize and demonstrate market leading performance
- Design and develop a 5G/6G mobile intelligent system including
- MAC/RRM/SON algorithms
- Mobile intelligent algorithms with remote sensors such as camera and radar
- System level simulation and theoretical analysis, and
- Standard compliance verification
- Develop control and data planes of protocol stack for 5G/6G base stations.
- Ph.D. or Master’s degree holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Knowledge of computer networks and protocols; programming knowledge in C/C++, Python or Shell script; and experience in development on Linux are preferred
- Knowledge of 4G/5G standards, system architecture (SA) and procedures, and/or experience on 4G/5G end-to-end testing or field trial are preferred
- Solid knowledge on signal processing, image processing, information theory, numerical analysis, stochastic process and machine learning, and/or experience on ROS, localization and Autonomous Guided Vehicle (AGV) control system is a plus
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.