Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- R&D on 5G/6G radio access network software and intelligent application software, with objectives to commercialize and demonstrate market leading performance
- Design and develop a 5G/6G mobile intelligent system including
- MAC/RRM/SON algorithms
- Mobile intelligent algorithms with remote sensors such as camera and radar
- System level simulation and theoretical analysis, and
- Standard compliance verification
- Develop control and data planes of protocol stack for 5G/6G base stations
- End-to-end system integration, interoperability testing, verifications, performance testing and tuning on 5G/6G base stations
- Work with hardware, software and system engineers and support customers for commercialization
- Management of R&D project planning and development lifecycle including R&D milestones, technical reports and interactions with stakeholders
- Ph.D. or Master’s degree holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences
- Knowledge of computer networks and protocols; programming knowledge in C/C++, Python or Shell script; and experience in development on Linux are preferred
- Knowledge of 4G/5G standards, system architecture (SA) and procedures, and/or experience on 4G/5G end-to-end testing or field trial preferred
- Knowledge on signal processing, image processing, information theory, numerical analysis, and/or stochastic process
- R&D project management experience is preferred
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and/or Putonghua a plus
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.