- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Develop 3D data processing algorithm for 3D metrology applications in various verticals.
- Participate in the entire Software Development Lifecycle, including design, coding, integration, testing and documentation.
- Work independently and also as part of a team with engineers, vendors and/or customers to resolve technical issues and provide solutions to achieve product goals and meet deadlines
- PhD holder or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Research and development experiences in 3D reconstruction, 3D graphics, computer vision and relevant areas
- Proficiency in programming with C++, Python and experience in GPU is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team working spirits and good analytical thinking
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.