Reporting to the Director of Security and Data Sciences, the Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Develop and implement secure cloud computing and secure software systems.
- Develop cryptographic and encryption technologies.
- Develop mobile security solutions.
- Develop and implement cyber-threat intelligence and defense technologies.
- Perform security review and assessment on information security and e-commerce systems.
- Conduct R&D in various areas which include but not limited to software, network, distributed system, database, and mobile security.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other relevant disciplines.
- More senior candidates with Master or PhD degree, or with minimum five years' of experience in software development, i.e. design, implementation, test and documentation will be considered as Senior Engineer.
- Certificates or formal training in information security or with experience in security assessment is a plus, but not a necessity.
- Good knowledge of OS security and virtualization security, and implementation experience on the cloud an advantage.
- A team player with good analytical and communications skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 March 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.