Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Develop graphic user interface for device control and data analysis.
- Work with sensor team to develop control analysis for sensing systems and portable devices involving acoustic and/or optical techniques.
- Develop analysis algorithm to extract the chemical, acoustic and color information from acoustic and/or optical spectra.
- Graduate in STEM-related disciplines such as Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics or relevant disciplines, including non-local graduates from a local university of Hong Kong.
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- For bachelor’s degree holder, they will be considered for the position of Engineering Associate (PI)
- Familiar with Python, MatLab, Java, C/C++, and/or other programming languages
- Experience in UI development and lab automation with C#, Android, Matlab, LabView and/or other programming languages
- Experience in image analysis, spectrum analysis, and machine learning algorithm is a plus
- Good written and communication skills; strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; independent and responsible
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume. You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Please quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
The application will be open until the position is filled while ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.