Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- To assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- To support electronic hardware: design, development, testing and trouble-shoot
- To work with the development team, conduct electrical testing, prototype building and soldering work for the construction of smartphone spectrometer and optical sensor modules
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree (Bachelor, Master, PhD) in Science or Engineering, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong, or from a well-recognised non-local institution
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program
- Good knowledge on electronic hardware design and construction
- Hands-on experience with laboratory work is preferable
- Good written and communication skills; strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; independent and responsible
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume. You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Please quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
The application will be open until the position is filled while ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.