It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
- To assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- To support and conduct electrical, thermal, mechanical design and/or testing of energy storage systems related applications and products
- To support and develop firmware, software, and/or mobile apps packages of energy storage systems related applications and products
- To perform numerical analysis, simulation, and modelling on power electronics, energy storage systems, and/or battery management systems related circuits and sub-systems
- To support the design and testing of advanced power semiconductors applications in energy storage systems
- To conduct marketing survey, literature and patent reviews on updated and advanced energy storage systems related technologies, products, and standards for proposal drafting
- Graduate in STEM-related discipline such as Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant disciplines
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or a doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- For bachelor’s degree holders, they will be considered for the position of Engineering Associate (PI)
- Candidates should be equipped with knowledge and experience in one of the following three areas: (1) Hands-on experience in power electronics, energy storage systems, or battery management systems related circuit designs, numerical analysis, simulation, and modelling, familiar with electrical testing methodologies and equipment, (2) Hands-on experience in thermal or mechanical design, numerical analysis, simulation, and modelling, familiar with thermal/mechanical testing methodologies and equipment, (3) Hands-on experience in software, firmware, or mobile apps development and troubleshooting
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills, independent, responsible, aggressive, and outgoing character
- Live the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.