- For the research and development of advance optical system design and prototyping, including imaging/non-imaging applications for head up display (HUD) in automotive, head mounted display (HMD) in wearable and others biometric sensing system.
- Define optical specifications, design analyses, risk analysis with contingency plans, design reviews, manufacturability assessments, verification of design durability and Reliability, vendor survey, schedule control and prototype verification.
- Evaluating and implementing customer requirements in an optical engineering environment
- Resolve technical problems relative to optics; technology research and development, IP development of core technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in optical engineering, Physics, Chemical engineers with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience might be considered as Engineer
- The candidate should have excellent technical knowledge regarding optical engineering, e.g. Applied Optics, Diffractive Optics, etc.
- Experience of both imaging optical system and non-imaging optical system design and production
- Familiar with design software tools on CodeV or Zemax, LightTools or TracePro, etc.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 October 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late application will not be considered.