- To assist the Director to understand the needs of local power semiconductor industries on the power devices and develop the technology development roadmap;
- To develop advanced technologies for semiconductor epitaxial wafers for power devices, especially wafer structure design, analysis & testing, and establish comprehensive patent portfolio for the IP protection;
- To assist the Director to coordinate both internal & external resources for grant application, eco-system build-up, technology development and commercialization.
- Bachelor or above in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Materials Engineering, Physics, or related disciplines;
- Bachelor Degree with 6+ years of relevant experience or 3+ years of relevant experiences in power electronics for Master and less experience for PhD, less experience will be considered as Engineer;
- Good knowledge in semiconductor device physics and epitaxial wafers, especially MOCVD growth, rich experience in semiconductor wafer design and growth, willing to work at a third party factory or facilities;
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills; Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 January 2017 Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.