- Image processing and Computer Vision algorithm research and development.
- Implement algorithms in Matlab and C/C++.
- Resolve technical problems related to software and system platform.
- Master’s degree in CS/EE with 3+ years of experience or above, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Fast learner of new technologies, good communication skills in written and spoken English, self-motivated.
- Familiar with Matlab and/or C/C++.
- Experience in OpenCV framework is preferred.
- Experience in programming of QT, Python/Perl/Shell, Linux OS maintenance, or SVN/Git, is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 June 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.