- Design, implement, integrate and test the system software resided on mobile and server platform.
- Design and review detailed feature requirements, system architecture and test specifications.
- Follow the software engineering process to develop high quality software modules/system/products.
- Documentation of the design and testing throughout the software development lifecycle and ISO processes.
- Bachelor's degree with 6 years’ experience in software development i.e. design, implementation, test and documentation.
- Experience in mobile applications and its system, algorithms and technologies a plus (GUI frontend, networking, GIS, pedestrian navigation, BLE, Linux/Android/iOS, etc.).
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills (oral and written).
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Engineer position.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 July 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.