- Design System architecture involving database, web, distributed systems, cloud and mobile devices.
- Use various development tools with consideration of user experience.
- Leading some engineers to provide solution to meet project goal and meet deadlines.
- Participate in Software Quality activities, such as build automation, version control, software quality process.
- Bachelor degree or above in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline. Bachelor degree with 6+ years’ relevant experience in software development; Master degree with 3+ years’ experience; or fresh PhD holder would also be considered. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Passionate about software technologies and open source projects, and use them to develop innovative products and solve daily problems.
- Having project leader experience and interface with clients.
- Fluent in English or Cantonese/Mandarin.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 November 2016 Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.