- Research, design, implement, document and test components for:
- Follow the software engineering process to generate high quality software products
- Provide technical support to customers when needed
- Bachelor's degree with 6 years relevant experience, Master's degree with 3+ years' experience; or PhD holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Experience in software engineering of protocol stacks, large scale/ carrier grade software
- Experience in Embedded Systems (hardware, software and OS) and integration.
- Solid knowledge of IP network architectures, Ethernet, routing, TCP/UDP protocols, etc.
- Solid proficiency and skills on C++ and C programming
- Experience in LTE Evolved Packet Systems architecture and related standards preferred
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communication skills
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 March 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.