- Design and develop innovative and high quality application software and mobile applications.
- Implement cryptographic algorithm on software/mobile platforms.
- Introduce new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related disciplines with 6+ years experience or Master's degree of equivalent education with 3+ years experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Experiences in software and/or mobile application (iOS/Android) development with at least 3+ years of experience is preferred.
- Deep knowledge of objected-oriented programming. Deep understanding of data structure, algorithm and MVC design pattern.
- Experience in developing mobile apps/software driven by RESTful web services, and writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code is a plus.
- Familiarity with Git, Vagrant and cloud infrastructure such as Amazon AWS and OpenStack is a plus but not essential.
- Experience with third-party libraries and API. Experience in implementing cryptographic algorithm on mobile platform is a big plus but not essential.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, detail-oriented, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in learning new technologies.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 March 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.