- Responsible for software/firmware development in advanced communication applications.
- Responsible for mobile app frontend and backend design.
- Perform functional and performance evaluation of communication hardware equipment.
- BSEE or equivalent education with 6+ years experience/MSEE or equivalent education with 3+ years experience in hands-on software and firmware design.
- Knowledge of peer to peer networking software programming is preferred.
- Knowledge of Mobile Applications (Android and iOS) is preferred.
- Knowledge with embedded system firmware programming is preferred.
- Good at English, team player, positive personality, and able to work under pressure to meet project schedule.
- Candidates with less experience may be considered for position of Engineer.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 28 February 2017.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.