- Computer vision algorithm research and development for 2D/3D robot vision, 3D reconstruction, object localization, object recognition, and object registration.
- Implement algorithms in Matlab/Octave and C/C++.
- Document algorithm design.
- Responsible for user interface (UI/UX) design.
- Resolve technical problems related to software and system platform.
- Master's degree in CS/EE/Maths/Physics or above with 3+ years of experience, or PhD in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Experience in computer vision, image processing or pattern recognition is a must.
- Experience in machine learning/deep learning algorithm is a plus.
- Experience in artificial intelligent is preferred.
- Familiar with computer programming skills on C/C++, OpenCV, Matlab/Octave, OpenGL, etc is preferred.
- Experience in programming of Linux/QT/.Net/Python/Perl, Linux OS maintenance, SVN/Git, OpenCL/CUDA is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English, self-motivated and good communication skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 May 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.