- Work with other engineering team members to build optical modules for food quality and safety screening.
- Carry out tests and data analysis for the developed optical modules.
- Work on the optical MEMS / waveguide / silicon photonic design and simulation (e.g. on-chip spectrometer based on AWG or MZI).
- Master’s degree with 3+ years working experience or or PhD holder (fresh graduate will also be considered) in Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Physics or related discipline.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Knowledge of optical sensor technologies and applications.
- First-hand experience with optical MEMS design and simulation software such as COMSOL, Optiwave, Lumerical, Rsoft Component Design Suite, …etc.
- Familiarity with microfabrication processing is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 September 2017.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.