- Develop, test and analyze new concepts and 3D designs
- Apply your knowledge of Geometric Dimensions & Tolerancing (GD&T) Standards to varied situations
- Develop new or revise designs and options to meet functional or marketing requirements
- Work closely with other areas of our business to find solutions to production problems or cost saving ideas
- Perform engineering calculations on critical components to ensure quality and reduce risk
- Travel to customer sites for project implementation, commissioning and/or troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automation Engineering or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, Master Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as an Engineer
- Hands-on working experience in mechanical 3D design field
- Create, design mechanical structure of product assembly, casing, optical structures, machinery mechanics;
- Have a strong working knowledge in using CAD and/or other engineering tools, Solid works, or ProE;
- Ability to solve the problems of equipment and perform complex system tests
- Familiarity with Automation control, stand alone drive systems, and servo controls is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 29 June 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late application will not be considered.