- Work on the mechanical and thermal mechanical designs for optical module, system for advance display and sensing system, including head up display (HUD) in automotive, head mounted display (HMD) in wearable and others display and biometric sensing applications.
- Prepare technical drawings and arrange the outsourcing issues for prototypes development.
- Responsible for system integration based on engineering specifications.
- Manage a development task and work with others teammates to complete the task on time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, industrial design or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, Master Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience might be considered as Engineer
- Good understanding and knowledge in mechanical design and modelling tools, e.g. Solidworks, AutoCAD, ANASYS, COMSOL
- Good understanding of part manufacturability, design-for-quality, and geometric dimensioning and tolerance (GD&T)
- Experience with programming of CNC controlled machinery is a plus
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 September 2017
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Late application will not be considered.