• Perform R&D on next generation IoV and V2X systems with gateway, virtualized, cloud-based vehicle device and data management platform, front-end and mobile app development and deployment with 4G LTE mobile networks.
• System integration, testing and deployment of end-to-end IoV and V2X system, performance tuning;
• Road test and trial, demonstration support;
• Research major standards & specifications related to IoV/V2X: 3GPP LTE-V2X, IEEE 802.11p V2X, ODBii, RTK-GPS, CAN, FMS J1939, BSM/CAM/DENM, ASN.1 etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Telecommunications with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer (fresh graduates would also be considered for Engineer position).
• Knowledge of computer networks and protocols;
• Knowledge and solid Experience in C++/C/Java programming;
• Knowledge and experience in embedded system, system integration, would be a plus;
• Knowledge/experience in 3GPP LTE-V2X, IEEE 802.11p V2X , ODBii, CAN, RTK-GPS, GIS, Python, RaspberryPi, ADAS/camera, Linux OS would be a plus;
• Candidate with experience/knowledge in vehicle (electronics/mechanics in cars), vehicle driving experience and/or valid Hong Kong driving license would be a plus for the occasional car driving and operation for testing V2X technologies;
• Fluent in English, good written and oral communication skills
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 September 2017.
Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.