ASTRI IoT (Internet-of-Things) system software has been focusing on large-scale IoT device and data management for different IoT applications such as smart city, smart home, and Internet-of-Vehicles (IoV) etc. IoT gateway, management platform software, Web-based GUI and mobile apps are keys to enable related end-to-end application systems for users. ASTRI's networking software R&D is expanding and we are looking for software engineer to perform research and development on next generation IoT systems with virtualized, cloud-based device and data management, gateway and mobile app development and deployment with 4G LTE mobile networks.
- Perform R&D on next generation IoT systems with virtualized, cloud-based device and data management, gateway and mobile app development and deployment with 4G LTE mobile networks.
- Software development and integration of key modules for IoT system such as, devices and sensors, IoT gateway, management platform, REST interfaces, Web-based GUI, mobile apps etc.
- Research major standards & specifications related to IoT/Smarthome/IoV: ETSI M2M, OneM2M, AllJoyn, OpenWRT, OBDii (SAE-J1979), IEEE802.11p V2X, CAN etc.
- Senior Engineer: Bachelor's degree with 6 years experience or Master's degree with 3+ years experience in Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunications related studies; candidates with less experience (including fresh graduates) will be considered as Engineer position.
- Knowledge of computer networks and protocols.
- Knowledge and experience in Mobile App development, would be a plus.
- Knowledge/experience in standards & specifications on: AllJoyn, OpenWRT, OBDii (SAE-J1979), IEEE802.11p V2X, CAN would be a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 April 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.