- Perform R&D on next generation IoT systems with virtualized, cloud-based device and data management, gateway and mobile app development and deployment with 4G LTE mobile networks.
- Software development and integration of key modules for IoT system such as, devices and sensors, IoT gateway, management platform, REST interfaces, Web-based GUI, mobile apps etc.
- Research major standards & specifications related to IoT/Smarthome/IoV: ETSI M2M, OneM2M, AllJoyn, OpenWRT, OBDii (SAE-J1979), IEEE802.11p V2X, CAN etc.
- Senior Engineer: Bachelor's degree + 6 year experience or Master's degree + 3 year experience in Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunications related studies; less experience (including fresh graduates) will be considered for Engineer position.
- Knowledge of computer networks and protocols;
- Knowledge and experience in Mobile App development, would be a plus;
- Knowledge/experience in standards & specifications on: AllJoyn, OpenWRT, OBDii (SAE-J1979), 11p V2X, CAN would be a plus;
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than: 30 May 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.