- Set up firewall, servers and other networking facilities for Cyber Range project
- Install server for system set up
- Document installation procedures and system configuration
- Review system architecture documents
- Generate product manual if required
- Equipment / network set up and support for product trial / demo
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- Bachelor degree with 6+ years of relevant experience or 3+ years of relevant experience for Master and less experience for PhD. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Engineer
- Good experience on network products (switches, firewalls)
- Proficiency in networking especially LAN related (VLAN, LAG, iSCSI, …)
- Good knowledge of virtualization
- Sound knowledge in network security
- Good communication skills
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 October 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late application will not be considered.