- For the research and development of image processing and image enhancement, gesture detection and classification, camera calibration and eye gaze detection
- Responsible for the software development & programming with the applications and algorithms, including optimization, coding, verification, product development and testing in Windows/Android/Linux platforms
- Resolve technical problems relative to software and system platform
- Technology research and development, IP development of core technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/Mathematics/Computer Engineer or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience., or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer
- Experience in computer vision and machines learning
- Familiar with C++ coding and OpenCV
- Experience in pattern recognition/machine learning
- Self-motivated and analytical thinking
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 16 February 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.