- Responsible for research and development of human machine interface (HMI) for intelligent devices such as head up display (HUD), head mounted display (HMD), covering image processing and image enhancement, gesture detection and classification, camera calibration and eye gaze detection.
- Responsible for the software development & programming with the applications and algorithms, including optimization, coding, verification, product development and testing in Windows/Android/Linux platforms.
- Resolve technical problems relative to software and system platform.
- Technology research and development, IP development of core technologies.
- Master's degree holder with 5+ years relevant experience or PhD holder in Computer Science, Maths and EE or related disciplines. Those with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Experience in computer vision, image processing or pattern recognition is a must.
- Familiar with computer programming skills on C/C++, JAVA, OpenCV, Matlab/Octave, OpenGL, etc is preferred.
- Experience of programming with Linux/Android/QT/.Net/Python/Perl, Linux OS maintenance, SVN/Git, OpenCL/CUDA is a plus.
- Experience in embedded system firmware development is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 March 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.