- Design and development advanced analog system/circuits
- Perform circuit simulation and physical design
- Develop and improve design methodology for advanced IC and applications
- Perform tradeoff analysis for R&D and customer projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronic Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Information Engineering or related fields with 6+ years' experience, or Master's Degree with 3+ years' experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer
- Proficiency in EDA tools like Calibre, HSPICE, Cadence, etc.
- Team player and strong communication skills
- Good in Unix/Linux, and script writing skills in Perl, Cshell, and/or tcl
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 January 2017 Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.