- Responsible for the web/mobile front end development for data analytics solutions.
- New code development and existing code optimization, browser performance and page rendering.
- Closely collaborate with UI/UX designers and backend developers.
- Conduct software testing and QA.
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields (or equivalent expertise).
- Solid understanding of web application architecture, object oriented software and design patterns.
- Experience with JQuery, Bootstrap.
- Knowledge in server‐side scripting with Python/Ruby/PHP etc is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent command of English, fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus.
- Self motivated and fast learner.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 March 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.