- Research and development of next generation display system for head up display (HUD) and head mounted display (HMD).
- Responsible for the hardware display platform bring-up.
- Interact with process and design teams to improve the display device performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic/ Electrical/ Computer Engineering with at least 6 years of experience, Master’s Degree with 3 years of experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Solid experience in schematic drawing, PCB layout, target board bring-up and troubleshooting.
- Experiences in MCU programming and SoC based system.
- Experiences in Liquid Crystal (LC’s) is a plus.
- Experiences in chip level packaging process is a plus.
- Self-motivated, team player with good communication skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 November 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.