- Do the research and development of liquid-crystal-on-silicon (LCoS) spatial light modulator (SLM) base optics design
- Design optics platform for LCoS based display system;
- Work with colleagues to improve and test the characteristics of liquid crystal based optics design methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Optical Engineering or related disciplines with 3+ years relevant experience, or Master or above with 1+ year related experience. Those with less experience will be considered as Engineer;
- Experience with the characteristics of liquid crystal display and its optics characteristics;
- Proficient at optics design, simulation and prototyping;
- Knowledge of liquid crystal device structure and process is a plus;
- Self-motivated and good communication skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 July 2017.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.