- To propose analytics solution based on project/customer requirements
- To prototype analytics solution using Python, R and /or related technologies
- To implement analytics solution for production use with Hadoop/Spark and/or related technologies
- To document the analytics solution
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines with 6+ years experience or Master’s degree of equivalent education with 3+ years experience or Ph.D degree holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer
- Competency in data analytics is required
- Experience in python, R and/or related technologies for data analytics is preferred
- Experience in Hadoop/Spark is preferred
- Experience in well known data analytics challenge is a big plus
- Experience in either one of the following will be an advantage: internet security, cyber threat analysis, text mining, anomalies detection, or machine learning technique implementation
- Strong proficiency in English and fluency in Cantonese/Mandarin is preferred
- Self-motivated fast learning and willing to work under pressure
- Team player but can work independently
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 August 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.