- Research on latest security threat and cloud computing security
- Develop and implement secure software system
- Develop and implement cyber-threat intelligence and defense technologies
- Be able to perform security investigation on cyber security and e-commerce systems
- Conduct R&D in various areas which include but not limited to software, network, distributed systems, database, reverse engineering, malware analysis and mobile security
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering or other relevant discipline with 6 years relevant experience. Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Knowledge of version control tools such as Git
- Solid experience in web development (Backend) (Java, Python, PHP or NodeJS).
- Solid experience in MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
- Experience in some Python web frameworks, e.g. Django, is a big plus.
- Strong knowledge in Linux and networking is a big plus
- Preferably with certificates or formal training in information security or with experience in security assessment, but not a must
- Good team player and passionate about producing quality software and enhancing user experience.
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 23 July 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.