Reporting to the Director of Security and Data Sciences, the Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Conduct research on advanced ethical hacking, penetration testing, reverse engineering.
- Conduct assessment on network infrastructure, web and mobile security.
- Assisting in IT security enforcement and enhancement.
- Design secure application testing approaches, integrate quality assurance testings with security functionalities.
- Candidate with strong programming background will also be involved in security tool/signature development.
- Design and implement preventive security controls, application code review and analysis, code scanning and testing tools, web application scanning and penetration tests.
- Manage vendor and service provider on security tools and technologies project engagement and delivery.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other relevant disciplines with a minimum of 5 years of experience in security assessment. Candidates with less experience will also be considered for the Engineer level.
- Experience in financial industry is preferred but not mandatory.
- Demonstrate wide working knowledge of application security.
- Experience in application development life cycle, application testing and code scanning, with exposure in penetration test, finding exploits, vulnerabilities, unauthorized access, or other malicious activities in computer systems.
- Proficient in English, spoken and written.
- High integrity and professional work practice.
- Appreciation of people and cultures of different countries.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 June 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.