- Responsible for the software development & programming with the applications and algorithms, including optimization, coding, verification, product development and testing in Windows/Android/Linux platforms.
- Resolve technical problems relative to software and system platform.
- Technology research and development, IP development of core technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/Information Engineering/Mathematics/Physics or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer
- Good understanding on signal processing and analysis. With experience in deep learning framework and good understanding on computer vision technology.
- Familiar with computer programming skills on C/C++, JAVA, OpenCV, Matlab/Octave, CUDA, OpenGL, etc is preferred;
- Logical thinking and passionate about learning new technology.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 December 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.