- Conduct investigation related to components materials for lithium ion battery design such as active materials, binder, electrolyte, separator, etc.
- Generate creative suggestion and innovative idea in the design of advanced LIB and demonstrate the designed subject.
- Perform R&D activities; manage schedule to achieve project milestone and objectives; establish internal & external resources; derive solution to breakthrough technical barrier.
- Devise process instruction, conduct data evaluation and prepare status report.
- Participate in technology dissemination and establish industrial collaborations.
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree or Doctorate degree in Chemistry, Materials, Chemical Engineering, or relevant disciplines.
- Bachelor's degree with 6 years in relevant experience, Master's degree with 3 years experience, or PhD holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Trained in materials science technology for LIB configuration design is a plus.
- Trained in material synthesis, material treatment or polymer engineering, or related discipline is a plus.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills, independent, responsible and aggressive character.
- Good command of English, fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 March 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.