- Conduct R&D related to components/materials for lithium ion battery design such as pack design, power management, circuitry design, or cell configuration design, and etc..
- Conduct related investigation in control procedure, sensors to monitor process variables, robotic to conduct action, and etc..
- Generate creative suggestion and innovative idea in the design of advanced LIB and demonstrate the designed subjects.
- Perform design of experiments (DOE) to improve and validate processes and parameters validate; conduct data evaluation and prepare status report.
- Manage schedule to achieve project milestone and objectives; establish internal & external resources; derive solution to breakthrough technical barrier.
- Participate in technology dissemination and establish industrial collaborations.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Doctorate degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Electrochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Materials Science, or relevant disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6 years in relevant experience, Master’s degree with 3 years experience, or PhD holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Trained in technology for LIB power management, circuitry design, pack design, or cell configuration design, etc. is a plus.
- Trained in LIB component materials technology such as active material synthesis, electrode treatment, electrolyte, binder, separator or related discipline is a plus.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills, independent, responsible and aggressive character.
- Good command of English, fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 July 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.