- Produce reliable control panel and system design to meet business needs including, electrical driving/control design, device selection, flow charts, project schedules, scope of work, and cost estimates
- Create PLC and HMI programs utilizing various products Startup and debug of controls for high speed conveyor/servo motor systems in the field.
- Develop control architectures, control functional specification, and system integration requirements that will satisfy process and manufacturing requirements
- Program and maintain all automation related programs and documentation including PLC programming, HMI programs and electrical ladder diagrams, pin charts, sequence of operations, etc.
- Travel to customer sites for project implementation, commissioning and/or troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical , automation engineering or electrical engineering with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer
- With hands-on working experience in industrial automation field
- Having the knowledge and ability to create, design, and control automation systems, for example, factory automation, process automation, machine automation control, etc.
- Understanding of controls for hydraulic systems and robotics as well as instrumentation experience would be an asset
- Ability to solve the problems of equipment and perform complex system tests
- Additional courses in statistics, databases, or robotics is an advantage
- Familiar with AutoCAD, PLC controls, stand alone drive systems, and servo controls
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 28 February 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.